Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as an general manager, office manager, accounts receivable manager and district supervisor.
Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Education & Membership Affiliations
- Association of Legal Administrators – Secretary, President-Elect and President, 2006 to 2012
- A+ Certification – CompTIA Certified, 2000
- Biloxi High School, Biloxi, MS, 1977
BAILEY & GALYEN LAW FIRM, Locations throughout Texas, 1997 to Present
General Manager, April 2008 to present
Office/Accounts Receivable Manager, September 1997 to April 2008
- Repeatedly promoted during 18-year tenure with Bailey & Galyen, culminating in current responsibility for supervising 12 law offices across the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) area and Houston
- Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by rapid firm growth.
- Maintained effective and efficient communication with employees at the staff level, management level, and CEO/CFO level to review goals and solve issues facing the firm.
- Continuously trained all staff, and conducted both formal and informal staff evaluations to determine proper placement within the firm.
- Performed accounts receivable management on over 1,000 accounts thereby ensuring maximum revenue collection.
WALLBROS. ENT. INC. DBA SCHLOTZKY’S, DFW Metroplex, 1977 to 1992
District Supervisor, March 1979 to June 1992
Store Manager, September 1977 to March 1979
Served as store manager for less than two years before promoting to district supervisor. As corporation’s district supervisor, exercised quality control over 12 store locations.
- Created employee, food cost, and quality control manuals for Wallbros Ent. Inc.
- Assisted owners in the opening of new locations as well as the continuous hiring and training of management staff.