Vigorously Fighting for Your Intellectual Property Legal Needs
Intellectual Property Law – Texas Lawyers
Whether someone has misappropriated trade secrets, wrongfully infringed on protected technology, or violated a patent or copyright, we will carefully investigate all issues involved in your claim and put together strong arguments that support your position and your rights.Our law firm’s goal is to protect and enforce our clients’ challenges regarding development, protection, and violation of property rights. The attorneys at Bailey & Galyen bring more than 30 years of trial experience and winning results to cases involving complex, highly technical intellectual property legal matters.
- Patent disputes and actions – We protect our clients’ interests, whether you are defending against patent infringement or seek to protect your own patent, when someone has wrongfully infringed.
- Trademark infringement – When your business is on the line because of a trademark dispute or outright infringement, our attorneys will aggressively fight to enforce your trademark rights.
- Copyright violations – When copyright infringement can happen with one click online, it’s easy for your work to be stolen. We will help you understand the steps we can take to stop the violation and whether seeking damages is applicable.
- Trade dress infringement – When it becomes necessary to protect your business and your rights through litigation, our law firm stands ready, zealously representing clients in trade dress infringement, false advertising, unfair competition, and related matters.
- Disclosure or use of trade secrets – We help Texas businesses stop misappropriation and misuse of trade secrets. Our goal is to protect our clients’ proprietary information and enforce confidentiality agreements.
Contact an Experienced Intellectual Property Lawyer in Texas
The intellectual property attorneys at Bailey & Galyen have extensive experience enforcing patents, stopping trademark infringement and copyright violations, and remedying trade secret issues through negotiation and litigation in both state and federal courts. Please call to schedule an initial consultation with an intellectual property law attorney: 844-402-3900. You may also contact us online.
Bailey & Galyen proudly serves the State of Texas, including the cities of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Arlington, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, Mesquite and Plano.