Carin “CJ” Evans – Personal Injury Lawyer
Carin “CJ” Evans is a Texas native. She graduated from Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2001. Upon graduation she returned to Texas and began practicing in the Rio Grande Valley.
CJ has experience on both sides of the civil bar, including 3 years as In-House Counsel for Travelers Insurance. Since moving to North Texas in 2008 she has focused on personal injury law, estate planning, family law, and adoption law.
CJ is fluent in Spanish and is a member of the Texas State Bar Pro Bono College. She enjoys gardening, running, and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pro Bono College – State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, VA J.D. – 2001
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas B.A. – 1996
– Spanish Language and Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Managing Attorney
- Paris & Associates
- January 2009 – August 2014 (5 years 8 months) Fort Worth, Texas
- February 2003 – January 2007 (4 years)
- Hodge & James
- September 2001 – January 2003 (1 year 5 months)
– Native or bilingual proficiency
– Full professional proficiency