Tarrant County, Texas White Collar Crimes Bail Bonds
Fraud and Misrepresentation | Embezzlement | Financial Crimes
Have you or a loved one been arrested and charged with a white collar crime? Are you still sitting in jail because you can’t post the bond? Are you uncertain how to initiate the process for release? At Bailey & Galyen, we can help.
At Bailey & Galyen, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to secure a bond so that you can obtain the release of a loved one. We provide bail bonds for people who have been charged anywhere in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas.
Effective Bail Bond Services for People Charged with White Collar Crimes
We will arrange to post bail bonds for people charged with any type of white collar crime, including:
- Financial fraud or misrepresentation, such as bank fraud, mortgage fraud, wire fraud, credit card fraud, health care fraud, insurance fraud, securities fraud and mail fraud
- Money laundering
- Computer fraud
We understand how difficult it can be to think clearly when you’ve just been arrested and detained. One call to us and we’ll take all the necessary steps to post your bond and secure your release. From the minute you contact us, we’ll work hard to expedite the process and make it as painless as possible. We’ll make certain you know how bail bonds work, and what your options are, so that there are no surprises.
Why You Should Contact Bailey & Galyen for Bail Bond Services
- We can arrange bond for anyone charged anywhere in Dallas and Tarrant Counties, Texas
- We are available when you need us, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- We will come to the jail to meet with you
- We can arrange to post a bond by telephone, if necessary
- We accept cash, MasterCard and Visa, and offer payment plans
Contact Us Now
To learn how we can help, or to get the process started, contact us online or call our office at 844-402-2992. We are available evenings, weekends, holidays, day or night. Visa and MasterCard accepted.