Texas Personal and Business Bankruptcy & Debt-Relief Legal Services
Experienced Debt Relief Counsel for a Fresh Start
We are here to help you explore your debt-relief options. Our legal services include: The attorneys at Bailey and Galyen are committed to helping clients navigate through bankruptcy to a fresh financial start as smoothly, cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. Here, you will find experienced, caring bankruptcy and debt-relief attorneys who take the time you need to answer your questions, fully assess your situation, and help you understand your rights and options. You can make an informed decision that sets the course right for your sound financial future.
- Prevent home foreclosure – Depending on your individual circumstances, it may be possible to save your home and stop the home foreclosure process or possibly renegotiate or modify your mortgage loan terms.
- Personal bankruptcy Chapter 7 – When you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which is based on your income level, in most cases credit card debt, medical debt, and other non-secured debt can potentially be wiped out so you can get a fresh start.
- Personal bankruptcy Chapter 13 – This type of bankruptcy reorganizes your debt so that you can get out from under crushing interest rate payments, rebuild credit, end creditor harassment, and stay in your home.
- Garnishments – Our debt-relief attorneys can seek to negotiate an end to student loan garnishments, IRS and employer wage garnishments.
- Business bankruptcy Chapter 11 – We can help you determine whether Chapter 7 liquidation may be appropriate in your case, and then help you navigate as smoothly as possible through this process.
Contact an Experienced Debt-Relief Attorney in Texas
We are committed to treating each client with dignity and respect, and to providing the skilled legal services that can help resolve debt troubles. To schedule a consultation at one of our Texas locations, call Bailey & Galyen at 844-402-2992. You may also contact us online. We respond promptly to all requests, with phone messages received 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Bailey & Galyen proudly practices Bankruptcy law throughout North Texas, with multiple offices located in the the following cities including Dallas, Ft. Worth, Arlington, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, and Mesquite.