Experienced Texas Attorneys—Fatal Car Accidents
Head-On Crashes | Drunk-Driving Accidents | Single-Vehicle Wrecks |Distracted Drivers
According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the number of fatal car accidents in the United States has started to climb again, after staying pretty steady for nearly fifteen years. More than 36,000 Americans were killed on roadways across America in 2018, with Texas accounting for nearly one of every ten (3305) deaths on the roads. If you have lost a loved one in a motor vehicle accident caused by someone else’s wrongful actions, you want a proven personal injury lawyer to protect your rights. You want Bailey & Galyen.
At Bailey & Galyen, with offices throughout the Lone Star State, we bring more than 40 years of experience to people in Texas and across the nation who lose a loved one in a motor vehicle crash. We have a longstanding reputation within the legal community for getting results. In our years in practice, we have recovered more than $500 for our personal injury clients. To schedule a free initial consultation, send us an-e-mail or call our offices at 844-402-2992.
Comprehensive Legal Counsel for People Who Suffer Loss Because of a Fatal Car Accident
We built our successful practice on hard work and a commitment to give 100% of our efforts to every client. We understand the value of effective communication, and we’ll keep you involved and informed at every step of the process. We’ll immediately notify you of all developments in your case, as well as your rights, options, and likelihood of success, so you can make the right decisions for yourself and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fatal Car Accidents
What Should I Do Immediately After a Deadly Car Accident?
- The sooner you contact and retain an experienced attorney, the better your chances of recovering full and fair compensation for your losses. The longer you wait, the greater the risk that evidence will get lost or compromised, or that witnesses will die, move away, or start to forget what they saw.
- The more evidence you can gather immediately after the accident, the better. Take pictures of everything, using your cell phone camera, if necessary. Get contact information from everyone involved in the accident, as well as all witnesses.
How Can Bailey & Galyen Help Me After a Fatal Car Wreck?
At Bailey & Galyen, we have extensive experience successfully fighting for the rights of people whose loved one dies in a motor vehicle wreck. We understand how Texas courts evaluate deadly motor vehicle accidents and the types of evidence most likely to persuade a jury to award full and fair compensation.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover After a Deadly Motor Vehicle Accident?
Bailey & Galyen will help you pursue full and fair compensation for:
- financial support the deceased would have provided you;
- unpaid or unreimbursed medical expenses incurred by the deceased as a result of the accident;
- loss of companionship, consortium, guidance, nurturing, and affection caused by the death of your loved one; and
- costs of funeral and burial expenses.
What Are Common Causes of Fatal Automobile Accidents?
A deadly car wreck may occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Operator error—Failure by another motorist to pay appropriate attention to the road or other drivers
- Distracted driving—Drivers distracted by handheld devices, other passengers in the car, roadside attractions, or other things
- Dangerous or defective auto parts—Faulty brakes, defective tires, cracked windshields
- Roadway hazards—Construction equipment, potholes or loose gravel, broken traffic signals or signs
Contact Bailey & Galyen for a Proven Fatal Auto Accident Attorney
When a beloved family member is killed in a car accident because of someone else’s carelessness, you need an experienced lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation. The proven fatal motor vehicle accident attorneys at Bailey & Galyen offer a free initial consultation. We handle all deadly car accident lawsuits on a contingent-fee basis. You won’t pay any legal fees unless we get compensation for your losses.
How Do I Contact Bailey & Galyen?
We offer proven counsel in fatal car accident claims across Texas, with offices in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana, and Weatherford.