Texas Municipal Law Attorneys
Our Attorneys Protect the Rights of Cities, Counties and Other Municipalities in Texas
To effectively manage and run a city, it’s necessary to resolve legal issues on a regular basis, from contract issues to the enforcement of municipal ordinances, and municipal court prosecutions to elections and public information requests. To ensure that you take the right steps to protect your municipality, you want to retain experienced and proven legal counsel.
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we have protected the rights of clients across Texas for more than three decades. We take a comprehensive approach with all legal matters we handle, working closely with clients to identify, gather and preserve relevant documents and evidence. We’ll handle the preparation, review and filing of all documents related to your case and strongly advocate for you in all meetings, hearings or proceedings.
We understand the difficulties that come with uncertainty. We are committed to regular and open communication, and we will keep you fully involved and informed at all times so that you can make the right decisions to protect your city, county or other municipal entity.
Experienced Texas Municipal Law Attorneys Near You
We offer a wide range of legal services to municipalities and municipal officers throughout Texas, including advice and counsel on:
- Contractual matters — We will guide you through the contract process, from the negotiation of terms to the review and preparation of the agreement, and the execution of all necessary documents. We handle a broad range of municipal contracts, including employment agreements, sales contracts, development contracts, real estate deals and other agreements.
- Municipal codes — We will review any existing municipal ordinances or codes and draft revisions or new ordinances, if necessary.
- Municipal court issues — We can help you take legal action to enforce codes or ordinances.
- Requests for public information — We will work with you to ensure that you remain in compliance with open record requests and public information act requests and procedures.
- Other concerns — Our attorneys can counsel you on municipal election issues, annexation concerns and applications for pre-clearance with the U.S. Department of State.
Contact Our Texas Municipal Law Attorneys Today!
At our offices, most potential clients receive a free initial consultation. To schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced attorney, ccontact our office by email or call us at 1-844-402-2992. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments are available evenings and weekends upon request.