Bailey & Galyen Attorneys at Law – Texas Attorneys
Serving Individuals and Businesses in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Throughout Texas
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we are a true consumer law firm, providing representation in a broad range of legal disciplines. We protect the rights of clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and across the state of Texas. We have a strong commitment to technology and innovation, with research and investigation capabilities that keep us at the forefront of our profession. We have the knowledge, skill, experience and resources to help you get the results you seek.
We believe that our strong commitment to personal service and attention sets us apart from our peers. We’ll always take the time to get to know you and to learn the unique details of your situation, as well as your objectives, so that we can tailor our counsel to get the outcome you want. It’s a team effort, though—we’ll work closely with you at all times, keeping you fully involved and informed, so that you know where you stand, know what your options are, and can make intelligent decisions about how you want to proceed.
Our Law Firm’s Practice Areas
- Personal Injury – including motor vehicle accidents, work-related injuries, pharmaceutical injuries, slip and falls, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect and abuse, and dog bites and animal attacks.
- Divorce & Family Law – including child custody and visitation, child support and alimony, property settlements, domestic violence, prenuptial agreements and adoption proceedings.
- Criminal Defense – including felonies and misdemeanors, traffic violations, juvenile offenses and state and federal crimes.
- Immigration – from employment and family-based visas to green cards, asylum and citizenship applications, and deportation and removal proceedings.
- Business & Corporate – such as formation, litigation and contracts.
- Real Estate Law – including residential and commercial transactions, landlord tenant disputes and loan modifications.
- Intellectual Property Litigation – including patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret controversies.
- Estate Planning – including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and advance medical directives.
- Employment Law – from wrongful termination and workplace discrimination to wage and hour disputes.
- Social Security Disability – SSDI and SSI benefits claims.
- Workers’ Compensation – we offer a full range of legal counsel relating to those who have been injured on the job.
- Civil Appellate Law – we have extensive experience representing clients in civil appellate courts throughout Texas
- Municipal Law – we offer a wide range of legal services to municipalities and municipal officers throughout Texas.
- Bankruptcy Law – we handle all matters related to personal bankruptcy filings, whether you are considering liquidation of assets under Chapter 7 or the reorganization of debts through Chapter 13.
- IRS & Tax Disputes – we represent individual and business and corporate clients across a broad spectrum of IRS tax concerns at the state and federal level.
- Pharmaceutical Litigation – we hold pharmaceutical companies accountable for their egregious mistakes and negligence that have caused our clients serious injury, or tragically resulted in a wrongful death.
Contact Our One of Our Attorneys Near You
We provide a free initial consultation to most clients. To schedule a meeting, contact us by email or call us at 844-402-2992. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments are available evenings and weekends upon request.
At Bailey & Galyen, we provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals across Texas including Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana and Weatherford.