Hi, I am Ted Machi, of Counsel to Bailey & Galyen, Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law since 1996.
There are five things you should not do if you find yourself in financial straight before seeking legal counsel:
- Take out a payday loan – where the interest charge may be between 200 & 700% annual interest.
- Take out a title loan on your automobile.
- Take out a home equity loan on your house.
- Cash in or take a buyout from your employer, or take an early retirement.
- Sell your IRA’s or company stock.
We may be able to help you, CALL ME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.