Immigration Lawyer in the Dallas Fort Worth Area
Family and Employment-Based Immigration | Visas | Permanent Residence Status | Green Cards | Asylum | Citizenship | Deportation
Dallas | Fort Worth | Houston | Bedford | Arlington | Grand Prairie | Weatherford | Throughout Texas
Immigration laws in America can be difficult to navigate, whether you’re a business seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply seeking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration attorney to guide you through the process so that you don’t make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your chances of success.
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we have more than 35 years of experience protecting the rights of individuals in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and throughout the state of Texas. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We know that every case is different, so we don’t apply a “one size fits all” strategy. We’ll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your situation, as well as your objectives, so that we can customize our counsel to get the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At Bailey & Galyen our immigration attorneys will respond promptly to your calls and emails, and we’ll immediately inform you of all developments in your immigration case. We’ll also make certain that you know your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide range of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases — We will assist you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners as well as potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases — We will help you apply for family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards) — Our attorneys will guide you through the process to apply for permanent residency status.
- Asylum — We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship — We will walk you through the steps to apply for the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings — Our attorneys will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Contact Bailey & Galyen Today
Contact our office online or call us at 844-402-2992 to schedule a consultation* with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments are available evenings and weekends upon request. Se habla Espanol.
At Bailey & Galyen, we provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals across Texas including Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana and Weatherford.
*$60 Immigration consultation fee.