Business & Commercial Litigation
Bailey & Galyen can represent your business in any legal dispute, from complex commercial litigation to relatively simple debt collection matters. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in state, federal and appellate courts for every jurisdiction in Texas. We provide effective and cost-efficient litigation services for business clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and throughout Texas.
Experienced and Aggressive Trial Lawyers
As experienced and aggressive trial lawyers, we zealously represent our clients’ interests by researching the law, drafting pleadings, conducting discovery, attending depositions, engaging in motion practice, and trying cases to judges and juries across Texas. Our versatility also extends to handling business disputes through mediation, arbitration, and collaborative law.
A Wide Range of Commercial Litigation Expertise
Our business litigation attorneys represent individuals, business owners, managers, directors and corporate officers in a variety of business and commercial disputes. Our firm frequently handles matters that involve:
- Lawsuits on behalf of business and against businesses
- Breach of Contract
- Debt Collection / Judgment Collection
- Foreclosure of Liens
- Debt Defense and Negotiation
- Construction Defects
- Subcontractor/Contractor Disputes
- Enforcement and Defense of Mechanics Liens
- Tortious Interference with Contracts or Prospective Business Relations
- Disputes over Acquisitions, Mergers and Business Sales
- Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Derivative Lawsuits
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Embezzlement & Mismanagement
- Enforcing Bylaws, Operating Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Management-Based Employment Issues
- Labor Law
- Retaliation & Wrongful Termination
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Slander, Libel and Defamation
- Creditors’ Rights
- Wrongful Debt Collection Practices
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith Insurance
- Bankruptcy Adversary Proceedings
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Breach of Warranty Claims
- Premises Liability
- Dram Shop Liability
Serving Diverse Commercial Enterprises
Small to medium-sized businesses and large corporations throughout Texas seek our legal expertise. Among our clients are oil and gas companies, real estate developers, builders, property management companies, homeowners associations, nonprofits, Internet companies and other technology providers, import/export businesses, healthcare providers, trucking companies, general contractors and subcontractors, franchisors and franchisees. No business is too large or too small.
Trusted Legal Expertise to Protect Your Business
Since 1989, Bailey & Galyen has built a solid reputation as successful trial lawyers. Our track record of winning cases is the result of our high level of expertise and diligent preparation for litigation. When strategizing the best course of action, we thoroughly analyze issues and weigh the risks involved. We use a client-driven approach, based on extensive knowledge of state and federal statutes and geared toward protecting business interests. For efficient and effective case resolution, we draw on decades of legal experience to provide the advocacy you need.
We invite you to arrange a consultation to explore how our litigation expertise can help you meet your business and corporate objectives. For a practical, effective and cost-efficient approach to your business litigation requirements, call the experienced trial attorneys at Bailey & Galyen at 844-402-2992, or contact us online.