Automobile Crashes | Truck Accidents | Motorcycle Wrecks | Mass Transit Accident Injuries | Pedestrian Injuries | Fatal Motor Vehicle Accidents
At Bailey & Galyen, with offices across the state of Texas and in Arkansas, we have protected the rights of motor vehicle accident injury victims in the Lone Star State for more than four decades. We know the potential financial impact of personal injury and always focus on maximizing the financial recovery of our clients. Over the past 40 years, we have obtained verdicts and settlements exceeding $500 million for our personal injury clients.
Client-Focused Personal Injury Representation That Gets Results
We know from experience the devastation a personal injury can bring and how it can affect every area of your daily life. We have long been committed to providing our clients with the highest levels of personal service and attention. We will take the time to get to know you and understand what happened to you, as well as what you need to move forward with your life. We will carefully explain the law and the process, so you know what to expect, and we will keep you informed of all developments in your case, as well as your rights, options, and chances of success, so you can make the right decisions for yourself and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Practice
What Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Do You Handle?
Bailey & Galyen aggressively protects the rights of anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether as a driver or passenger, in all types of crashes, including:
- Automobile wrecks – T-bones, head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, sideswipes, single vehicle crashes, drunk driving accidents, rollovers, and mechanical failures
- Large commercial truck accidents – Big rigs, semis, 18-wheelers, tractor-trailers and delivery vans
- Motorcycle accidents – Left-turn accidents, lane-splitting accidents, failure to stop, single bike accidents, mechanical failures, and dangerous roadway conditions
- Mass transit accidents – Public and charter buses, taxis, and rideshare providers, light rails, commuter trains and subways
- Pedestrian injuries – Crosswalk injuries, parking lot mishaps, right-of-way injuries, bystander injuries.
What Kinds of Compensation Are Available in a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim?
You have a right to pursue damages for all losses caused by the crash. Bailey & Galyen will help you recover compensation for:
- lost wages and income;
- loss of companionship or consortium;
- medical expenses not covered by insurance;
- property damage not covered by insurance;
- physical pain and suffering; and loss of enjoyment of life, including the ability to engage in the ordinary functions of daily life or do things that have brought joy and meaning to your life.
What Are the Common Causes of a Motor Vehicle Accident?
Motor vehicle accidents may result from many different types of carelessness or negligence:
- Operator error – Failure by a motorist to use reasonable care behind the wheel, including failure to obey traffic laws, driving while intoxicated or under the influence, or driving while distracted
- Mechanical failures – Failure to properly inspect and maintain a vehicle, as well as dangerous and defective design or manufacture of vehicle components
- Failure to reasonably respond to adverse weather conditions, such as snow, ice, fog, wind, and heavy rain
- Roadway conditions, including potholes, loose sand or gravel, uneven lanes, water over the road, broken traffic signs or signals, and poorly designed turns or entryways
How Can Bailey & Galyen Help Me after a Motor Vehicle Accident?
At Bailey & Galyen, we have successfully protected the rights of motor vehicle accident victims for more than four decades. We understand how to investigate a crash and how to prepare a lawsuit to maximize potential recovery. We know how judges and juries across Texas perceive personal injury claims, as well as the most compelling types of evidence in motor vehicle accident cases, including the value and timing of expert witness testimony.
Contact Bailey & Galyen for an Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
When you suffer any type of injury in a motor vehicle accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, you need an experienced lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation. The proven personal injury attorneys at Bailey & Galyen offer a free initial consultation. We handle all motor vehicle accident injury claims on a contingent fee basis. You won’t pay any legal fees unless we get compensation for your losses.
We offer proven counsel in motor vehicle accident claims across Texas and Arkansas including Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fayetteville, Fort Worth, Houston, Little Rock, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana and Weatherford.