Helping Protect Your Legal Rights after the Accidental Death of a Loved One
When a loved one dies because of the careless or wrongful acts of another person, no amount of money can make you whole. But you have real losses, and the wrongdoer needs to be held accountable and compensate you fairly for all you have lost. We can help.
Experienced Texas Wrongful Death Lawyers
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, with locations across the Lone Star State, we have helped individuals and families recover full and fair compensation after the death of a family member for more than 40 years. We know the impact that the loss of a loved one can have and are committed to helping you maximize your recovery. In our years in practice, we have recovered more than $500 million for personal injury victims.
At Bailey & Galyen, we have built our practice and reputation on hard work and a commitment to give 100% of our efforts to every client. We know the importance of regular communication and will keep you involved and informed throughout the legal process, making certain you understand the important aspects of the law and legal procedures. We’ll keep you up to date on all developments in your case, as well as your rights, options, and prospects for success, so that you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death Claims
What Should I Do When a Loved One Dies Because of Someone Else’s Carelessness?
- After the death of a loved one, your immediate attention needs to be on your loss. Take the time to fully experience your grief and pay your respects to your loved one.
- Your next step should be to contact an experienced attorney. Your lawyer will take immediate steps to protect your legal rights, preserving evidence to support your claim and getting key witness statements before people move away or memories start to fade.
What Types of Compensation Can I Expect to Recover in a Wrongful Death Claim?
At Bailey & Galyen, we will help you seek full and fair compensation for all losses arising as a result of your family member’s death, including:
- all financial support they would have provided you;
- loss of companionship, consortium, guidance, nurturing, and affection as a result of the accidental death;
- any unpaid or unreimbursed medical expenses incurred as a result of the accident; and
- all funeral and burial expenses.
How Can Bailey & Galyen Help Me After an Accidental or Wrongful Death?
At Bailey & Galyen, we have successfully represented surviving family members in courts across Texas for four decades. We know how to investigate and prepare a wrongful death claim, and we understand all the different types of losses associated with a wrongful death. We understand the types of evidence that can be most compelling, including when and how to use expert witness testimony.
Contact Bailey & Galyen for an Experienced Wrongful Death Attorney
When you lose a beloved family member because of someone else’s carelessness, you need an experienced lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation. The proven wrongful death attorneys at Bailey & Galyen offer a free initial consultation. We handle all wrongful death lawsuits on a contingent-fee basis. You won’t pay any legal fees unless we get compensation for your losses.
We offer proven counsel in wrongful death claims across Texas, with offices in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana, and Weatherford.