Texas Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and the Houston Area
When your marriage has ended and divorce is inevitable, you need an experienced and assertive family law attorney to protect your rights. The emotions that come with a marital breakup can make it difficult to objectively determine what’s in your best interest. You want proven divorce attorneys to help you make the right decisions about custody, visitation, support and property distribution.
Our law firm has aggressively protected the rights of men and women facing divorce and family law issues for more than 35 years. We understand the challenges that come with the end of a marriage and offer compassionate, but strong, counsel in all matters arising out of the termination of a marriage. We know that every case is unique and that every client has different needs. We’ll listen carefully to learn the details of your situation and find out what you need to move forward with your life.
We also understand the stress and anxiety that come with uncertainty—with not knowing where you stand and what your options are. We will keep you informed and involved at all times so that you can make educated decisions that are in the best interests of you and your family.
At Bailey & amp; Galyen we offer a free initial consultation to all prospective divorce and family law clients and are ready to answer any questions you have about Texas divorce laws. Contact us by email or call our office at 1-844-402-2992 for an appointment.
Our Family Law and Divorce Attorneys Are Here to Help You
We protect the rights of women and men in all family law and divorce matters, including disputes involving:
- Custody and visitation — We will help you establish physical and legal custody agreements that are in the best interests of your children, while protecting your rights as a parent. We will also work with you to set up effective parenting time arrangements.
- Support — We will review all proposed child support orders to ensure compliance with Texas guidelines and confirm that all relevant income has been included in the calculation. We will also help you determine whether alimony or spousal support is warranted and, if so, how much should be paid and for how long.
- Property division — Our attorneys will ensure that all marital property is distributed in accordance with the community property laws in Texas.
- Post-judgment modification and enforcement — We will prepare and file all necessary documents to amend an existing divorce decree, when appropriate. We will also be your advocate in enforcement proceedings to ensure that your ex honors custody, visitation or support orders.
- Collaborative divorce — If you want to minimize the involvement of the courts in your divorce proceeding, we can use the collaborative divorce process to end your marriage.
We also advise men, women and families on other related issues including:
- Adoption — We will prepare all necessary documents and handle all meetings, hearings or proceedings to help you build your family through the adoption process.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements — If you are bringing significant assets into a marriage or have children from a prior marriage, we can help you protect yourself with a prenuptial agreement.
Talk to Our Skilled Family Law Attorneys Today
For a free initial consultation with a family law and divorce lawyer near you, contact our office by email or call us at 844-402-2992. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments are available evenings and weekends upon request.
At Bailey & Galyen, we provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals seeking help with a wide range of family law issues including divorce across the state of Texas. We have offices conveniently located in Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana and Weatherford.