Board Certified Texas Criminal Defense Attorney
Helping People Charged With Crimes in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and Throughout Texas for 40 Years
The criminal justice system can be frightening and intimidating, with a language all its own and rules that seem to favor prosecutors. You don’t want to try to handle matters on your own—you may inadvertently say things that will later be used against you in court. You need knowledgeable and skilled criminal defense attorneys to protect your rights.
At the law offices of Bailey & Galyen, we have zealously protected the rights of criminal defendants in Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and across Texas for 40 years. We understand the serious implications of any criminal charge and will use our considerable knowledge, skill, experience and resources to protect your rights. We have a strong commitment to open and regular communication—we’ll keep you involved and informed throughout the legal process so that you know where you stand and what your options are. We’ll take the time to learn the details of your case, as well as your goals, so that we can customize our counsel to get the outcome you want.
Our Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
We aggressively fight to protect the constitutional rights of men and women who have been charged with any type of crime. Our criminal defense attorneys will fully investigate the facts and circumstances of your case, ensuring that law enforcement officers legally obtained evidence against you and had probable cause for any search, seizure or arrest. We’ll also verify that you were properly advised of your rights when taken into custody.
Our criminal defense attorneys defend individuals charged with most types of felonies and misdemeanors, from juvenile crimes to federal offenses. We also handle:
- DUI and DWI
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- Internet and computer crimes
- Sex offenses
- Weapons charges
- White collar crimes
- Property crimes
We can also help you take the necessary steps to expunge or seal a criminal record so that it cannot be seen by prospective employers and others.
Are You A Suspect in A Criminal Investigation?
Have You Been Charged With A Crime? Contact Us Today
At our offices, most potential clients receive a free initial consultation. To schedule a meeting with a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced attorney, contact our office by email or call us at (844) 402-2992. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Appointments are available evenings and weekends upon request.
At Bailey & Galyen, we provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals across Texas including Arlington, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Houston, Mansfield, Mesquite, Midland/Odessa, Plano, Texarkana and Weatherford.
Attorney John Robinson’s Criminal Defense Case Results
TRIAL RESULTS: Below is a partial listing of Trial results of clients represented by John Robinson:
- Client stopped and arrested by Dallas Police for speeding and weaving. Charged with DWI. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client was stopped by Coppell Police and arrested for DWI. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client stopped by Desoto Police. He allegedly failed field tests and was arrested for DWI. He admitted to 10 beers on police video. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client stopped by Euless Police for running stop sign and hitting curb. Arrested and charged with DWI. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client stopped by Dallas Police for speeding and failure to maintain single lane of traffic. Arrested for DWI. Jury trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client arrested by Irving Police for DWI. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client arrested for DWI 2nd by DFW Airport Police. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client was arrested by Bedford Police for allegedly assaulting the husband of his daughter. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client stopped by DART police for defective license plate light. Client given field sobriety tests and arrested for DWI. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client charged with assault bodily injury after an altercation with his girlfriend. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client charged with prostitution by Dallas Police for allegedly propositioning an undercover officer. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client stopped and arrested by Irving Police for having an illegal knife in his vehicle. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client charged with felony injury to a child. The State offered 40 years in prison prior to trial. Jury trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client charged with assault against his girlfriend. Jury Trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client was charged with serving alcohol to minor. Client worked at convenience store and allegedly sold alcohol to undercover agent for TABC. Jury trial. Client found not guilty.
- Client was charged with carrying a pistol in his vehicle. The offense date was prior to the recent changes in the law. Jury trial. Client found not guilty.
Over 75 other actual ”Not Guilty” verdicts for clients John Robinson represented at trial.
CASE RESULTS: Below is a partial listing of cases DISMISSED for clients of Mr. Robinson.
- Client stopped and arrested for DWI, Mr. Robinson filed a Motion to Suppress challenging the legality of the stop. Motion granted, case dismissed.
- Client was arrested for sexual assault after going on date with a female acquaintance. Mr. Robinson presented evidence to the grand jury, case was no billed, charges dropped.
- Client was arrested and charged with murder, Mr. Robinson presented self defense issues to the grand jury, case was no billed, charges were dropped.
- Client was charged with felony endangering a child, Mr. Robinson presented evidence to the grand jury that was not contained in police report, case no billed, charges dropped.
- Client arrested for forgery of check, Mr. Robinson presented defense issues to grand jury, case no billed, charges dropped.
- Client charged with felony possession of controlled substance. Mr. Robinson filed a Motion to Suppress challenging the search that resulted in the arrest. After a contested hearing, the Judge granted the Motion. Case dismissed.
- Client charged with possessing prohibited weapon. Motion to suppress challenging the stop of the Defendant filed. Contested hearing. Motion granted. Case dismissed.
- Client charged with DWI. He was arrested because the police officer thought he heard gunfire coming from Defendant’s vehicle. Contested Motion to Suppress hearing held. Motion granted. Case dismissed.
Mr. Robinson has had literally HUNDREDS of other cases DISMISSED for his clients through aggressive, knowledgeable representation within the Court system.