Estate Planning and Probate Legal Services – DFW Metroplex, Texas
Planning for your estate or changing your estate plan is not high up on the list of priorities for most people. It can seem overwhelming. However, you worked hard for your money. Make sure that your legacy is going to go exactly where you intend it to go.
At the law firm of Bailey & Galyen, we offer clients a full spectrum of estate planning and estate administration legal services. We strive to make the process as smooth and easy as possible while fulfilling your goals. Legal estate planning services are included below.
- Creating a will – The process of simply drafting your will can be enormously reassuring. It is essentially a simple process that provides you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your wishes will be spelled out.
- Estate plan – Our attorneys will take the time to answer your questions, understand your life circumstances and your wishes, and then explain how we can create an estate plan that will fulfill your legacy goals. This may include choosing a guardian for your children, establishing a trust, and more. You plan now, so your loved ones do not have to make painful decisions when they are least equipped to make them.
- Creating the appropriate trust – It can be difficult to know which is the optimal trust to establish, depending on your situation. You tell us your concerns and your wishes relating to your loved ones and beneficiaries. We can offer you options that will meet your trust goals.
- Creating a living will, durable powers of attorney – The living will and medical and financial assignment of durable powers of attorney are often part of an estate plan. They will help make sure that if you suffer from any physical or mental incapacity during your life, you have assigned trustworthy, effective individuals at this critical time to stand in on your behalf and make decisions in your highest interest according to your wishes.
- Probate administration – Probate is a legal term. It involves the legal gathering together and disbursing of the estate of the person who has died. The estate will need to be probated to make sure that all creditors are paid and that all stipulated beneficiaries inherit. We regularly administer the estates of those who have died and offer legal counsel and support to those who have been named as executors or estate administrators.
- Estate administration – After a person has passed away, their estate must be gathered together and then managed. This process involves gathering all of the debts and assets of the person who has died, paying the debts, and disbursing all assets as designated in the will or estate plan.
Contact an Estate Planning Attorney in Texas
The attorneys at Bailey & Galyen are committed to providing each person who seeks our services with orderly, mindful, caring, and skilled legal guidance. We have several convenient locations throughout Texas where we can meet with you, and offer a free initial consultation.
To find out more about how we can help with critical estate planning and estate administration matters, please call 844-402-2992 to schedule an appointment with an attorney. You may also contact us online. We respond promptly to all requests, with phone messages received 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Bailey & Galyen proudly serves the State of Texas, including the cities of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Arlington, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, Mesquite and Plano.