Municipal Property Law
Minimize Risk, Protect Interests of Your City — Municipal Law Firm
The attorneys at Bailey and Galyen provide personalized, experienced legal counsel to municipal and governmental clients. Here, you will have access to an attorney with the knowledge, experience, and skill to fully protect your rights relating to any legal municipal matter throughout the state of Texas. Our attorney Paul F. Wieneskie brings nearly 30 years’ experience to this area of the law, and has served as City Attorney for municipalities throughout Texas.
We have the resources and know-how to comprehensively protect the rights of your Texas city. Our municipal law practice includes:
- Contracts – We draft, review, negotiate, and enforce municipal contracts, including employment contracts, development contracts, real estate lease or sale contracts, and other types of contracts.
- Municipal code review – Our law firm has extensive experience reviewing, enacting, and providing necessary recodification of municipal ordinances.
- Public Information Act (PIA) requests – We educate municipalities on open record request and PIA obligations so they are in compliance with the law.
- Municipal court prosecution – When it becomes necessary to enforce codes or to prosecute we will be prepared.
- Additional municipal representation – includes pre-clearance submissions to the U.S. Department of State, election orders and notices, and annexation issues.
Contact a Municipal Law Attorney in Texas
Find out more about how our municipal law practice can benefit your city. To schedule a consultation at one of our Texas locations, call Bailey & Galyen at 844-402-3900. You may also contact us online. We respond promptly to all requests, with phone messages received 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Bailey & Galyen proudly serves the State of Texas, including the cities of Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Arlington, Bedford, Grand Prairie, Weatherford, Mesquite and Plano.